• To assist in daily operation works in the Accounts department.
• Responsible for AP/AR function / general accounting functions such as handling accounts receivable & accounts payable duties and functions including invoicing, payment, updating accounting records, reconcile billings and others.
• To ensure monthly invoice being issued accurately and timely according our Quotation's term.
• To call, e-mail and follow up customer overdue account, send statement of account, reminder, demand letter, etc.
• To liaise with Sales Personnel on invoicing, collections and overdue customers’ accounts.
• To submit weekly customer due invoice listing or aging report with updated payment status.
• To sort out Invoices and other documents for proper filing.
• Generate customer statement account and issue official receipt accurately and timely.
• To perform clerical duties such as prepare cheque payments, manage petty cash and preparation of banking documents for signatures and timely submission; Maintain filing system to facilitate traceability of documents at all times.
• Prepare and reconcile Statement of Accounts and issue official receipt for customers.
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to verifies supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transaction enter and file all hard copies of AP documents accurately and timely.
• Assisting to prepare documentations and to liaise with all internal departments, external parties such as auditors, tax agent, when it deems necessary.
• Compile and review information for accuracy and maintain records.
• Perform any other duties and assignments that may be assigned by Immediate Superior from time to time.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: -
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/ Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an added advantage;
• Proficient in accounting software & Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel)
• Strong organization and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines;
• Ensure quality in term of accuracy, completeness & timeliness of the process;
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
• Able to start work within short notice
• Full-Time position(s) available;
• Applicants must be willing to work at Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan.
• Please email your resume to :
. The application without resume attach in the email will not be entertained.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or equivalent - Required Languages: English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia. - Min 3 years working...
From Precast Concrete (Pontian) Sdn Bhd - Johor
Published 22 days ago
Position: Internship: Corporate Tax (IPOH) Location: Not Specified Description: KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is...
Published a month ago
Job Requirements Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/; Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Mathematics, Finance...
Published a month ago
1) Issuing customers invoices 2) Follow up on customers payments 3) Involve in payroll - prepare payslip for workers 4) Update invoices / payment in accounting...
Published 23 days ago