Acquisition Manager, Retail Business Banking (KL) : 0000E67V Description
Some careers have more impact than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Acquisition Manager, Retail Business Banking (RBB).
The jobholder is responsible in managing customers and acquiring new customers with annual turnover between USD 3million - USD 5million typically start-ups, professionals, service providers or small scale manufacturers with simple product needs. Providing dedicated relationship management with accountability for sales, service, risk and operational delivery is also part of the responsibilities. Credit risk assessment is a fundamental element of the role. BRMs complete a needs based analysis of all their clients to provide solutions to them.
- Act as an Acquisition Manager by acquiring & offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of our activity, setting world class standards
- Grow sustainable revenues through acquisition of new customers in line with the Bank's risk appetite and policies
- Build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Structure credit facilities to ensure optimum balance between customer and HSBC interests and risk appetite
- Proactively develop effective strategies to manage both existing and new relationships, by anticipating customer needs and providing a superior service and products
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge of HSBC’s international and domestic strategy, capabilities and policies, and of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Work with product partners in RBWM (Insurance/ Investment) and CMB (GLCM) to assess needs customers and offer appropriate solutions that meet their needs
- Generate referrals for Premier businesses
- Generate quality assets through the use of appropriate risk management tools, priced appropriately for risk and in line with customer needs
- Assist firm by managing both sides of the book – assets, liabilities.
- Complete needs analysis of customers within business reviews
- Identifies business needs of customers and provide solutions for solving them
- Establish strong relationships with (prospective) customers and third parties (e accountants, lawyers, trade advisors)
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of the application of policies, governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor Degree holder
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer service type role.
- Ability to effectively plan and organise.
- Ability to manage a significant portfolio of customers to the high standards required by HSBC, ensuring that the portfolio meets all such requirements
- Ability to put into practice Group requirements
- Capacity and comfortable to liaise direct with customers
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Feb-2020, 08:41:35 Unposting Date
: 12-Mar-2020, 15:59:00