Applications Sales Manager - Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar-20000D8O Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
About the Job
Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit delivers the technology solutions that utilities need to thrive in a sustainable and rapidly changing future. We’re proud to partner with the world’s hardest-working electric, water, and natural gas companies to empower, enhance, and enable your every day.
We seek a highly motivated and capable sales person who is looking to develop their sales career in ASEAN. Based in Thailand, this person would focus on selling our customer focused solutions to utilities in Indonesia & other emerging countries – including customer care, billing, meter data management, asset management, network/outage management and energy efficiency/smart metering solutions.
A professional and experienced sales person is sought who can demonstrate clear strategic focus, impeccable sales process and hygiene, and a track record of pipeline development and revenue attainment.
The successful candidate will have well developed communication and organizational skills and be equipped to command the sale from end to end while fostering close and collaborative Oracle internal relationships across Pre-Sales, Alliances and Channels, Marketing and other functions. Experience working with both local partners/SI’s and the broader Oracle lines of business (LOBs) would be highly favourable.
This role will report into the UGBU Sales Leader for ASEAN.
· Develop a clear and executable market strategy and go-to-market plan in conjunction with regional leadership for assigned territories and accounts.
· Prioritize a well-structured set of target accounts to be pursued in the ASEAN market. Deliver against an annual sales quota. Develop, revise and execute account plans on a regular basis. Ensure timely closure of deals through careful planning and effective communication.
· Engage targeted utilities to influence their long-term vision and needs around energy efficiency, customer engagement, cost-to-serve, operational efficiency, billing efficiency, analytics and targeted marketing.
· Engage strategically and tactically with Oracle SI’s to ensure the complete deal is planned and managed across all channels to ensure customer success and Oracle’s commercial objectives.
· Cultivate trusted relationships across IT, Marketing and Customer Service functions within targeted accounts
· Partner with Oracle’s regional Regulatory Affairs team in order to understand and influence the adoption of relevant energy-efficiency and AMI deployment programs.
· Prepare for and partake in weekly sales meetings and quarterly business reviews with regional leadership and teams supporting the sales function with meticulous preparation and delivery of sales reporting on-time.
· Approximately 50% travel required in region allocated and with some travel further abroad.
· 5-10 years field software sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience for both on premise and SaaS solution.
· Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory
· Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
· Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
· Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
· Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors.
· Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed.
Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
: MY-MY,Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
: Regular Employee Hire
Company Description About Us Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,30...
From Expeditors - Johor
Published 25 days ago
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network...
From Nokia - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
The Role The incumbent will drive a culture of accountability, operational excellence in delivery of the process and end-to-end controller mindset to ensure...
From Shell - Selangor
Published 24 days ago
• To achieve all KPIs as per campaign requirements • Mainly handle Malaysia market in core banking & credit card domains • Handle inbound calls from customers...
Published 25 days ago