Cloud Partners Regional Program Manager Job Description In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of Intel’s Cloud partner GTM programs and develop approach and program engagements with Cloud-focused partners (e.g. CSPs, MSPs, ISVs, SIs) in the industry to support them in their growth in the digital economy, with Intel-based solutions. This role would also involve engagements working with ISVs in bringing these solutions to market.
This candidate will work with Intel’s Cloud-focused & ISV partner managers to develop and deliver marketing programs to acquire these new Cloud-focused partners, develop and grow engagements with segments and increase the adoption of these Intel-based solutions with these partners:
- Responsible for designing integrated campaign strategies that include partner targeting, marketing channel selection, content and measurement, and driving the execution of these campaigns closely with the country teams and partner managers.
- Administering and monitoring the use of resources and benefits provided to these Cloud-focused & ISV partners within our flagship partner program known as Intel Partner Alliance Program.
- Responsible for developing strategic partnerships with key Cloud-focused vendor companies in order to expand Intel’s engagements with these partners in the data-centric Cloud ecosystem.
- Play a primary role in working with Intel’s global teams to define the global strategies for the engagements, to ensure relevance of these for the Asia-Pacific & Japan region.
- Build and refine quarterly initiatives, lead regional activities to drive engagement with these Cloud-focused partners with global as well as local sales teams around the region.
Ideal candidate should have a successful track record in partner marketing and have had exposure to varied Cloud computing related services and solution; have a sharp business mind, strong execution mindset and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives and be able to take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in developing new partner engagement approaches, designing relevant value propositions.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies, possessing an understanding of how to drive business and market effectively with and through the partner ecosystem
- Experience with Cloud technologies and companies and/or background in Telco industry
- Experience in designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with regional footprint
- Proven ability to influence and engage to get results and develop strong partnerships
- Experience in developing compelling joint content and working knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. Be keen to measure, test, learn and iterate to arrive at improved results
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to details
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
What do you need to handle: 1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department 2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets 3. Plan and manage our...
Published 22 days ago
Join our creative digital marketing team and get a great career advancement and growth opportunities. Job Responsibilities • Develop SEO strategies for website...
Published 20 days ago
Requirements: Experienced: at least 3 years in digital marketing, project/innovation management Strong business acumen with the ability to analyse market...
From Fate Hub Sdn Bhd - Selangor
Published a month ago
Company Description SEEKA is the name of a project developmentwhich is a mobile App-basedplatform that is set to be a comprehensive search engine for students...
From Smartrecruiters - Selangor
Published 25 days ago