Contract Executive - Marketing Campaigns : 0000E9Z0 Description Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join HSBC and discover how diversity drives our success.
Representing the largest global Islamic financial services team of any international bank, HSBC Amanah provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing HSBC’s comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, HSBC Amanah leverages the Group’s international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to best serve the growing demand for this viable alternative to conventional financing in Malaysia.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our HSBC Amanah team in the role of Contract Executive - Marketing Campaigns, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, HSBC, the jobholder is expected to lead and manage the development of the overall marketing and communication strategy to support brand, branch and product cross-sell initiatives HSBC Amanah in Malaysia, ensuring successful development and implementation of all plans to contribute to increased revenue and brand health.
He/She will need to lead in developing and formulating effective thematic and tactical initiatives to increase profit and brand health for HSBC Amanah through in depth analysis from market research and existing customer behaviour.
He/She is also expected to manage communication with various internal Business Groups, ASP, Global HSBC Amanah team and external parties to ensure effective co-ordination and timely roll-out of marketing initiatives planned.
He/she will need to manage and plan for effective and efficient usage of the Marketing Budget, while ensuring that initiatives are planned and implemented within established Marketing Budget and necessary payments are made.
The job as a Brand Custodian of HSBC Amanah covers the full spectrum of marketing and communications – managing the HSBC Amanah brand from strategy, development and improvement of the external and internal brand experience for HSBC Amanah, its products’ acquisition, growth and retention initiatives, to communications, research and analysis.
- To manage for strategic positioning and recognition of HSBC Amanah’s capabilities and brand name in the market place.
- Manage for smooth roll-out of pre-selected programmes, cross-sell initiatives based on life stages, customer behaviour and transaction triggered models for sustainable growth objectives.
- To lead, oversee and manage in the overall brand implementation of new branch/offsite ATM.
- Lead and manage the external Market Research and internal customer data to ensure meaningful data for business decisions.
- To oversee and manage all existing customer communications and to provide timely updates and important notifications.
- Strategise and manage established marketing budget to maximise investments on initiatives in meeting the planned business objectives
- To manage and coordinate with Global Marketing team on the delivery and implementation of the HSBC Amanah brand.
- Preferably with a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent
- Possess minimum of 5 years working experience
- Able to work independently
- Strong sales and customer service orientation
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 18-Mar-2020, 03:09:01 Unposting Date
: 17-Apr-2020, 15:59:00
and grow your account base in Charlotte, NC area. This will be done through cold calling on all facets of business and industries providing services and...
From Confidential - Johor
Published 15 days ago
Office Location:Marsiling, Singapore (8-10 mins walk from Woodlands MRT / bus interchange) Office hours:Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:15pm Reporting to:Business...
From Thermo Fisher Scientific - Johor
Published 14 days ago
Company Profile We are a global MNC group headquartered in Germany within the manufacturing of machine knives and blades in the industry of wood, paper, metal...
Published 14 days ago
Benefits • Basic allowance from RM3,000 to RM 9,000 • Unlimited Commission • Company incentives (Every Quarter) • Professional coaching training program (ELITE...
Published 14 days ago