Company Description The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- As a contact centre agent, your key responsibilities include answering inbound calls, making outbound calls, replying to emails, following up on cases and working on webchat/live chat cases.
- You will report to the Customer Contact Centre Team Leader, responsible for providing an exceptional level of service to customers to support the IKEA stores in Malaysia.
- You are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
- You will be expected to perform to the basic expectation of meeting your given metrics. In addition, you will be expected to adhere to your schedules where applicable, which can include working on public holidays and weekends on rotating shifts during our operating hours. Both full-time positions available.
- Experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a customer support function or a contact centre managing calls and emails, in a fast-paced service/retail industry is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is a key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers.
- MUST possess a good command of both English and Bahasa Malaysia. The ability to converse in Mandarin or Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused.
Please apply by 14 June 2020.
Responsibilities: Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics Identify...
From SHALLWEWORK - Kuala Lumpur
Published 21 days ago
Customer Support Assistant A support assistant is the primary point of contact between a business and its customers. If customers want to place an order, find...
Published a month ago
Requirements:Malaysians Only, 17 years old above, Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, Able to Travel, Able to communicationResponsibilities:Customer Service...
From Pacific Asiawide Corporation - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
Requirements Good Communication Skill Pets Lover Mandarin & English Speaking is a must Mandarin & English Writing is a must Able to work under time constraints...
Published 20 days ago