We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a proven success track record who's able to lift online presence and email automation to the next level, in order to directly and successfully contribute to the companie's growth and development.
The ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and practices, and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to implementation. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with internal and external stakeholders to take full ownership of the website, social media, online advertising and email automation.
Responsibilties of the Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Understand the target audiences, and devise informative, engaging content.
- Develop the current digital strategy using initiative and knowledge.
- Plan and execute campaigns across online channels.
- Create, and also mantain, website content.
- Manage the social media presence, and constantly work to grow the audience through social media.
- Manage a paid media budget for Adwords, display, sponsered content etc..
- Create landing pages and optimize conversion.
- Measure channel performance and acquisition cost. Also create KPI dashboard.
- Collaborate with other vendor partners and agencies.
- Define and administer the tools stack for Marketing with the support of the Technical team. (Salesforce, Instapage, Autopilot, Wordpress, Google Analytics).
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience.
- The ability to demonstrate a creative profile and bring complex propositions to life.
- The ability to collaborate, lead projects and manage stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools.
- Up-to-date with the best practices and techniques in digital marketing.
- Bachelors/Masters dergree in marketing or related fields.
- Excellent command of English, additional languages are a bonus.
"Nice to have":
- Comfortable working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Data-orientated approach with good attention to detail.
- The ability to manage own workload and work autonomously.
- Self-motiviation with a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable.
If this Digital Marketing Manager job position seems like something you are interested in. Please do not hesitate to apply now with your most up-to-date CV.
We are looking for a SALESWOMAN to help us out at our bazaar events in Kuala Lumpur during the weekends. WrapIt Nails is a company that sells locally designed...
Published 22 days ago
A Business processing outsource company offers employees infinite opportunities, and be the greatest customer engagement service company. They are searching for...
Published 21 days ago
Job Title: Marketing Executive. This role will help to create and deliver marketing communications activities to a range of stakeholders around the world. This...
From Gotopportunity - Kuala Lumpur
Published 17 days ago
Company Description Fresh Futures is both a Malaysian and Australian based IT company that focuses on the development & delivering of innovative products and...
From Seeka Technology - Selangor
Published 17 days ago