Role Summary: The End User Support Specialist position is an advanced-level technical position in the Customer Services Team and requires a minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience. This role is to provide direct support to end users using scripts/articles and/or automated tools; when needed, captures appropriate information to escalate user issues as per a defined matrix
- Under general supervision, responds to and diagnoses complex hardware, software and network problems in a customer focused environment.
- Prioritize and resolve issues identified by customers and other teams in a timely manner.
- Will work with IT Services functional teams and other team members to ensure issue resolution in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Updates customer on problem status/resolution in accordance with SLA.
- Escalate problems as required
- Monitor the IT service process and workflow to ensure SLA's are met.
- Actively participates in the identification and implementation of the training and knowledge required to enable the team to continually improve performance metrics.
- Actively participates in team goals and objectives as per performance contract.
- Actively participates in projects, as assigned.
Customer Services Members demonstrate the following traits:
- BH Core Values & Keys to Success
- Customer Focus
- Ethics & Values
- Integrity & Trust
- Drive for Results
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology-related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Desktop, Solution Center or LAN environment
- Expertise in the following: in the following: Windows Desktop Operating Systems; PC Hardware; Peripherals; MS Office; Imaging software.
- Working knowledge of server operating system & hardware preferred
- Knowledge of Telecommunications and Network Systems Tools
- Knowledge of internal and external business processes and IT industry trends and developments
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in contributing to an effective, customer focused team while demonstrating Core Values
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work in 24/7 shift environment (shift patterns will be advised by quarter or depending on the current projects)
Details support tasks:
Installation/troubleshooting, configuring common Windows applications such as:- - Microsoft Office 2016/365 - Words, Excel, Power Point, Access, One Note.
- Outlook 2016/365 - issues related to ost and pst file, archive, calendar, contact (global address book), webmail (OWA), etc.
- Microsoft Office Skype for Business -not able to send/receive message, etc.
- Internet Explorer version 7,8, 9 and 11 - common issue related to Adobe Reader, Java, Flash and Shockwave plug-ins, compatibility view, security and active-X issue, websense.
- Network and local printers, secure prints, toner replacement, paper jams
- Internet and network connectivity issues.
- Wireless configuration and troubleshooting for laptops
- McAfee Anti-virus detection and cleanup and encryption issues
- Cisco AnyConnect and One Time Password
- Nuance PDF converter
- SAP 7.40
- Adobe Reader
- Cisco CallNet softphone
- BH standard intranet applications
- iPhone/iPad, Windows Mobile Active Sync activation and troubleshooting.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Requirements:- Previous working experience as a Phyton Developer for 4 years - BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject - Hands on...
From Yantrik Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur
Published 18 days ago
We are looking for a experienced front end web developer who is responsible for designing, coding, programming and modifying websites, from layout to function...
Published 21 days ago
Job Requirement • Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology...
Published 20 days ago
Java Developer / Technical Lead (Agile Scrum TDD Continuous Integration). Our client are currently seeking a senior hands-on Java Developer / Team Lead to...
From Worketic - Kuala Lumpur
Published 16 days ago