AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
This role is an individual contributor who will be part of the GFS Commercial FP&A team and collaborating closely with Commercial FP&A, Controlling teams and other Global teams. You willa meaningful rolel role in delivering the day to day FP&A activities of AZ Commercial Organisation’s which includes month end closing, reporting, analysis, planning & forecasting activities.
Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
- Responsible for month end close activities such as in providing robust, quality month end financial information to business teams
- Interpret financial data to deliver quality variance analysis insightful commentary for management reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Proactive interaction with all stakeholders to provide inputs, challenge and outputs during forecasting updates
- Work with Finance Business Partners to determine and highlight risks and opportunities throughout the forecasting process and produce insightful analysis for inclusion in core planning presentations
Other role requirements
- Contribute in making business decisions by provision of financial expertise and insightful analysis to all ad hoc queries and provide support to ongoing projects
- Ensure corporate governance standards are met, taking accountability for effective operation of relevant financial reporting controls
- Find opportunities for standardisation and simplification across the process area on a continual basis
- You should be a Qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 4+ years accounting / controlling / FP&A experience
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Experience of change management and building engagement
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Cross-boundary experience, including establishing relationships remotely and cross-culturally
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
* Proficient in Chinese reading and writing *. .Well in Microsoft Excel & Word clerical ability *. Good work attitude, communication and coordination skills...
Published 22 days ago
1.should possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Finance and Accounting qualified with 1 years at experience in the accounting field. 2.Fresh graduates with...
Published 19 days ago
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we...
From Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Kuala Lumpur
Published 19 days ago
Job Description This position is based in head office in Kelana Jaya. The candidate would be fully responsible for the financial management of an operating...
Published 13 days ago