Requirements:1) At least a Certificate in in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
2) Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
3) Must be well verse with Employment Act.
4) IT savvy with proficient in Microsoft Office application.
5) Possess problem-solving, reporting skills and goof interpersonal skills.
6) Meticulous, Independent, able to multi-task and good team player.
7) Have a strong stakeholder focus and service-oriented attitude.
As a HR/Admin Executive, you handle a generalist role in focusing in the full spectrum of HR functions include Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management and so on in the daily operation of the Human Resource and Administrative department. You are to ensure that all human resources and administrative documents complies with the Company and Government's policies and standards.
A) Compensation & Benefits
1) Responsible for payroll administration to ensure accurate, timely and compliance to local employment laws for monthly payroll process.
2) Assist in reviewing of salary, benefits, terms & conditions of employment to ensure market competitiveness and best practices.
3) Assist in budget and headcount planning and management.
4) Manage HRIS system (E-leave, E-claim, E-attendance), tax filing, employee insurance and benefits (GHS, Work Injury, GP and so on), company benefits and serve as liaisons between insurance brokers and service providers.
5) Generate reports for analysis on compensation and benefits to facilitate strategic decision making.
6) Act as internal consultant to address reward and/or benefits related issues and challenges.
7) Update and implement all HR policies, procedures and processes.
8) Perform submission of Government's claims such as maternity leave and so on.
B) Performance Management
1) Responsible for performance management administration to ensure accurate, timely and compliance to the company's standard for performance management process.
2) Assist in planning, reviewing periodic annual performance management exercises.
3) Assist in coordinating and consolidating all the appraisal results and compile them accordingly based on yearly guidelines and criteria(s).
4) Administer of annual increments, promotion increments and bonus payouts, including emails and letters communication.
1) Assist and organize employee relation, recreational and social wellness activities for staff to enhance work environment and provide internal communication.
2) Act as liaison between the Company and employees and ensure smooth communication and prompt resolutions of all queries.
3) Provide guidance & administer disciplinary regulation, handle grievances, cessation & issues such as punctuality, attendance, confidentiality & misconduct at work.
4) Assist in performing some necessary submission such as licensing application and so on as per Government's policies and standards.
5) Provide advice to managers and supervisors on HR practices, policies and employment rules and regulations.
6) Resourceful and efficient in sourcing products for the business including price negotiation and order fulfilment.
7) End-to-end purchase orders execution and timely renewal of contracts (services, maintenances, etc.).
8) Maintain up-to-date vendor purchase rates and updated in the system.
9) Communicate with freight forwarders and suppliers for scheduled supply and preparation of import and export documentation if necessary.
10) Monitor and expedite delivery according to production schedule.
11) Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management, the designated manager and Singapore HR Manager.
Are you a talented and driven problem solver who would like to join our team in Kuala Lumpur? Someone with a startup mentality, who is capable of integrating...
From Socar - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
Job Description Job Description: Responsible for recruitments, compensation and benefits, industrial relations, disciplinary issues, termination, training and...
From Score Epcc Sdn Bhd - Sarawak
Published 23 days ago
Job Description You will be part of the Accounting cum Payroll Outsourcing team involving in the provision of accounting and payroll services to assigned...
From Bestar Consulting Sdn. Bhd. - Kuala Lumpur
Published 24 days ago
Job Highlights Good Working Environment Fast-Paced Environment Great Career Progression Job Description About the job We want to fill this position with a...
From Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd (So) - Selangor
Published 24 days ago