Company Description Fresh Futures is both a Malaysian and Australian based IT company that focuses on the development & delivering of innovative products and services for the global education industry, especially Australia. In Malaysia, we mainly focus on the development of a platform called SEEKA which functions as a comprehensive search engine that caters to both local and international students who are interested in applying to School/College/University programs all over the world where possible depending on the level of bureaucracy any respective country currently has. Furthermore, our goal is to help streamline both the application process and the student experiences' by reducing their dependency on conventional google search giving them everything they need to know!
We are currently looking to hire interns to be a part of the development of the SEEKA: Global Course Finder platform.
Best of all!;
- No Bahasa Malaysia required, just English(Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period allowable is 2 Months
- International students are welcome to apply
Your responsibility include
- Coding with HTML and Python programming languages
- Supporting and assistingthe IT team with Information Technology / Web Design / Mobile App development/ Graphics Designer.
- Managing databases
- Perform functional (system functionalities) and non-functional (usability, reliability) system testing and reporting of errors and bugs for SEEKA mobile app
- System analysis for additional and existing app functionalities
- UI and UX design to promote user-friendliness of SEEKA mobile app
- Ad hoc / administrative IT jobs (checking internet connections, assist other employee with IT needs etc)
- Ideally you should be a current student or recent graduate of Information Technology.
- Experience and knowledge in Java, Python, SQL, HTML or any other programming languages
- Good command of English skill.
- Detailed person, able to execute fast and handle stress.
- Communicable person and ask for help if in doubt.
- Constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop as a professional
- You get to be part of an international experience
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Paid social events every 2 weeks
- Tons of affordable food selection
- Opportunitiesto take on more responsibilitiesfrom day 1 that will have a direct impact on our business
- Steep learning in a fast changing industry where you will have tostay head of your competition
- Lots of challenges in a fast--paced environment where you can get to experience fun times
We are looking for a SALESWOMAN to help us out at our bazaar events in Kuala Lumpur during the weekends. WrapIt Nails is a company that sells locally designed...
Published 17 days ago
A Business processing outsource company offers employees infinite opportunities, and be the greatest customer engagement service company. They are searching for...
Published 16 days ago
Job Title: Marketing Executive. This role will help to create and deliver marketing communications activities to a range of stakeholders around the world. This...
From Gotopportunity - Kuala Lumpur
Published 12 days ago
Company Description Fresh Futures is both a Malaysian and Australian based IT company that focuses on the development & delivering of innovative products and...
From Seeka Technology - Selangor
Published 12 days ago