You will be the voice of our AVANI brand to handle all marketing communications matters, develop and maintain effective communications on E-communications and E-Marketing as well as maintaining relationships with media bodies, society and opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure that the brand is moving to the desired directions.The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace. This is a responsibility of ALL sales and marketing professionals, regardless of their responsibility level
- Work with digital team in the implementation of the online campaign (website, SEM and social media) and ensure all relevant communication is available on property websites. Work closely with E-Commerce team on the plan and execution of projects.
- Work within budgets and drive programs to maximize return on investments. Ensure marketing and PR tactics align with brand standards, and receive maximum media coverage.
- Build business/market share by thinking of new ways to promote company and by participating in events to increase sales and profits.
- Coordinate on-going research of the industry to detect market trends and related information for development of new marketing strategies. Make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from various markets. Set and monitor success metrics.
- Assist with on-boarding of new agency partners such as creative, PR or digital agencies. Manage relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise with brand marketing and PR agencies to execute; creative campaign, media buy, press outreach, events, and crisis communications.
- Assist in the development of the Avani brand voice and fit within the Southeast Asian culture.
- Assist in the development of property marketing/ PR materials and toolkits.
- Collect, compile and maintain media clip archive and monthly reports. Be prepared to support findings with analysis.
- Translate brand positioning and attributes into effective marketing communication.
- Manage and maintain email campaigns, website and social channel update schedule to ensure all changes/posts are accurate and timely.
- Monitor competitive set activities to properly adjust execution based on environment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with in the business and social community.
- Develop and maintain contacts with local and international media
- Oversee the writing, editing and production of company publications, ensuring that they conform to standards. Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, marketing communication or any related field
- At least4 years of working experience in PR & marketing communication in 5-star international brand hotel/ resort
- Experienced in writing and editing proposals and publications.
- Strong (written and verbal) communications skills in English Additional Information
The position is only open to Malaysian citizen.
Location: Johor Client's Profile: A major player in the Property Developer industry Working Days: 5 Attractive Benefits Include: Fixed Basic Yearly Variable...
From Career Master - Johor
Published a month ago
Requirements: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree...
From Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd - Johor
Published 19 days ago
A. Background and Objective:-The Sales and Marketing executive’s role is to plan, coordinate and execute the advertising and promotional campaigns such as...
From Metropolitan Lake Development Sdn Bhd - Sabah
Published 6 days ago
Requirements:Are you interested in real estate negotiator We are now hiring, Join our 90s high performance and top sales team. We work harder and create fun...
From Hata Group Of Companies - Selangor
Published a month ago