What You Will Be Doing: - You will be responsible for the design of mechanical HVAC systems, system assessments & reports, conducting field surveys and creating design & construction documents using AutoCAD.
- You will be completed HVAC equipment selections, load calculations and specification documents.
- Mechanical HVAC equipment selections.
- Responsible for chiller and boiler plant design.
- Complete ductwork layout and sizing.
- Along with pumping and piping system layout and design.
- Responsible for air conditioning and heating load calculations.
- Preparation of design and construction documents.
- Project construction administration and observation services.
- Responsible for specification - technical - proposal writing and cost estimate preparation.
You need at least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Mechanical HVAC Engineering design.
- High Level Administrator.
- Boiler Heat & Chiller Design.
- Technical Writing.
- Auto Cad.
Job Description : Repair trucks, trailers and other vehicles. Mechanics/Technicians repair any part on the equipment. Functions : Examine vehicles to...
From Staff Protocol - Kuala Lumpur
Published 11 days ago