Requirements:- Able to speak fair Bahasa Melayu and English
- Clean and pleasant looking
- Well organized, polite, and friendly
- Working hours: Monday to FridayResponsibilities:- Responsible for cleaning of office, toilets, pantry
- Ensure that furniture in office, meeting rooms and reception area is arranged in the required manner at all times
- Responsible to water the potted plants.
- Ensure all pantry items and toiletries are replenish and maintained/stocked at all times.
- Disposal of rubbish from pantry and workstations
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in the offices and surroundings
- Serve beverages and light snacks to staff and/or visitors
- Assist in ad-hoc task as required by supervisorBenefits:KWSP, SIP & SOCSO, Annual and Medical Leave, Medical Allowance
Salario: 1100.00 - 1200.00 MYR Monthly
Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen...
Published a month ago
JD for Shop Assistant 1) Outlet Cleaning: • Cleaning interior and exterior of Washer & dryer including the drum, glass window and door seal. • Cleaning interior...
Published 21 days ago
Candidate must be able to communicate in BM and/or Eng and/or Mandarin, dialects speaking will be preferred as candidate will be providing care towards elderly...
From Family Care Centre Sdn Bhd - Johor
Published 18 days ago
1) Outlet Cleaning: • Cleaning interior and exterior of Washer & dryer including the drum, glass window and door seal. • Cleaning interior of detergent and...
Published 7 days ago