• Provide full PA and secretarial services to Director and administrative support to the Company.
• Assist in dealing with incoming enquiries, requests, gathering information and following up actions such as responding to queries and chasing responses on behalf Director.
• Ensure all correspondences and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
• Arrange and organize appointments/meeting and prepare minutes of meeting including meeting slides, material and facilities.
• Develop and maintain an organized system for tracking, monitoring and prioritizing tasks and projects.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties assigned by the management
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent. 2. Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner....
Published 22 days ago
Requirements:Requirement: - Required language: Chinese, Malay and English - Candidate possess Bachelor's Degree in any field - Working location: Penang...
From Golden Success Holiday - Pulau Pinang
Published 17 days ago
PENANG ISLAND ONLY (Male/Female) - Age between 22-35 - Able to speak and write in Mandarin,English and Bahasa Malaysia - Good in Microsoft Office and Social...
Published 11 days ago
Job Description Responsibilities: - Provide personal assistance to Managing Director, including keeping track and updating records of banking, investments...
Published 13 days ago