TRITERRA SDN BHD
PA to CEO
General Administrative and Clerical Tasks
• Manage and maintain records of the CEO’s database. This will involve categorizing and updating of the list with consultation with the CEO.
• Maintain the CEO’s office systems, including data management and filing.
• Word process, deal with correspondence, write emails/letters, taking dictation, typing minutes and meeting reports.
• Manage and organize the CEO’s diary, making appointments and reallocation, as necessary.
• Organise meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
• Manage and arrange the CEO’s business trips (including flights, visa, and accommodations).
• Deal with the CEO’s personal matters including holidays, flights, banking, family, housing, and other private matters.
• Process the CEO’s business and personal expenses, and other administrative items.
• Welcome, greet and serve the CEO’s guests at all levels.
• Assist the CEO on any other general roles deemed reasonable.
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent. 2. Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner....
Published 24 days ago
We’Re Hiring?? Personal Assistant???? (Full-Time & Part-Time) - Provide Training - Can work immediately - Must have a sense of responsibility and a positive...
From Gs Realty - Selangor
Published 21 days ago
Ultimately, the duties can be extremely broad and vary on a day-to-day basis. Job description should include: Monitoring a reporting manager’s email and...
From Binaan Halim - Johor
Published 9 days ago
Job Description Responsibilities: - Provide personal assistance to Managing Director, including keeping track and updating records of banking, investments...
Published 14 days ago