Job Overview: Oversee the operational excellence of the assigned Marine Operations project.
- Actively promote and ensure all procedures, subordinates and subcontractors comply with
- Company Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of project specific Hazard Identification Studies and Task Risk Assessment as required for operations under his control.
- Reviewing project safety plan and ensuring the contents are communicated and implemented.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the contract documents, specifications and drawings of operations under his supervision.
- Maintaining document files pertaining to operations under his supervision.
- Ensuring that adequate engineering personnel and equipment resources are assigned to operations under his supervision.
- Direct the work sequence of equipment in the field and coordinate the Offshore Operations, vessel movements, etc., on a daily basis.
- Coordinate all project vessel requirements and movements with the Marine Superintendents,
- Project Logistics Coordinator and the applicable vessels.
- Coordinate all cargo vessels and personnel clearance with the concerned Logistics Coordinator,
- Project Teams, and Marine Superintendents.
- Monitoring the progress of the work and site conditions and advising the Project Management
- Team and all departments in the Marine Division of any developments that may result in changes to the work schedule and/or execution sequence.
- Issuing and maintaining the offshore schedule for operations under his supervision, and advise concerned department.
- Coordinating the mobilization and demobilization of marine spreads and subcontractors assigned to operations under his supervision.
- Liaise with Project Managers during project execution to ensure that Customer and Project
- Management requirements are satisfied.
- Ensuring that documentation is issued on schedule and in accordance with Project and Division requirements. Documents include, but are not limited to the following:
- Material and Equipment Loadout List
- Offshore Installation and Operations Level 3 Procedures
- As-Built / Post Job Records and Reports
- Attend Project Meetings as required.
- Reviewing and approving installation procedures and engineering to ensure they meet project and McDermott minimum requirements and follow good engineering practice and enabling work to be performed safely.
- Supervising Field Engineers in their planning and execution of offshore project.
- Supervise the Field Engineers during the preparation of material lists for construction materials and liaise with the Procurement Coordinator for procurement of requirements in a timely manner.
- Resolve any technical problems that arise during offshore installation and assist in any corrective action that is required.
- Advise design engineers of offshore operations requirements with regard to installation aids, installation methods and installation criteria during the design phase of a project, and also coordinate other engineering matters with respect to Division requirements.
- Ensuring there is coordination with the fabrication / Loadout Contractor affecting operations under his supervision.
- Liaise with the Fabrication hook-up group on projects that they are responsible for and providing them with the required marine support equipment and logistics assistance.
- Develop the scope of work, assist in the award of subcontracts and then coordinate same. In particular:
- Pile Monitoring
- Engineering Degree
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world...
From Technipfmc - Kuala Lumpur
Published 12 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to manage all aspects of logistics throughout our supply chain. The Logistics Coordinator will be...
From Gotopportunity - Kuala Lumpur
Published 11 days ago