Do you have Receptionist and entry level Human Resources Assistant experience? Our client is currently recruiting an experienced Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant in their headquarters and is willing to train a qualified candidate who is coachable and has a great attitude.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Answer phone, direct calls and take messages.
- Greet incoming visitors and notify correct employees of people visiting.
- Proofread all documentation that is shared with clients and employees.
- Assist to day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Generalists and the Operational Manager.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Process documentation and prepare reports regarding personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding Human Resources issues, rules and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing the relevant data (absences, bonuses, leaves etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Create job listings for current openings.
Skills need to be successful in this role:
- Errorless proofreading abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Great communication skills.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources experience with basic knowledge of employment law or combination of related education and applicable experience.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Must be able to multitask and handle frequent interruptions.
- Demonstrate strong oral, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work and priorities to meet deadlines.
-Ability to maintain confidentiality and in professional manner.
- Strong adherence to company policies, including but not limited to time and attendance.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Company Description Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food...
From Malayan Flour Mills Berhad - Kuala Lumpur
Published 15 days ago
Responsibilities This job opportunity is for a Human Resources Assistant. The individual selected for this position will: Conduct research and provide...
From Talentive - Kuala Lumpur
Published 16 days ago
We are looking to employ an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR Assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with...
From Gotopportunity - Kuala Lumpur
Published 16 days ago