Job title: Registered Nurse. Further details: An exciting new opportunity has risen for a Registered Nurse to join a highly reputable healthcare provider in one of their homely and welcoming centres. The centre boasts an excellent reputation and good CQC rating. The Centre Manager is currently searching for a passionate Registered Nurse to join their friendly team of staff. The Manager is flexible to acommodate both full and part-time, as well as days, nights, or a combination to suit you.
Our client is seeking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse of any specialism (RGN, RMN, OR RNLD all considered). Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. We welcome applications from both newly qualified or experienced Nurses for this position.
You need to demonstrate knowledge of National Standards and a genuine commitment to adhering to the codes of practice used within the centre. The choosen candidate will be a compassionate and caring individual with a proven ability to work within a team. They should be respectful, courteous, with a desire to expand their professional development and an honest belief in giving your best at all times.
Beyond that, you should have brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. You?ll manage your time effectively and whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you?ll be truly considerate and kind.
Responsibilties of the Registered Nurse include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with medication rounds where and when appropriate.
- Planning, implementing and supervising nurse care in designated area of responsibility.
- To be physically involved in the nursing care of the patients/residents and to meet all new individual's needs, either personally or through delegation.
- Taking responsibility for, and effectively participate in the day-to-day running of the healthcare centre.
- General Registered Nurse duties.
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity, then apply now!