Description Job Purpose: The Sales Specialist supports the company’s Commercial Specialty Tires business within Malaysia market. Commercial Specialty Tires are tires that are utilized on commercial vehicles that are involved in the Agricultural, Ports and Earthmoving industries.
The role is responsible to grow the sales in the specialty market places(Central, Northern & Eastern Regions),and this is accomplished by having validated and sound business intelligence related to the industries.
• Prepare and report Monthly Sales commitment and action plan to Sales manager.
• Prepare weekly customers’ visit reports to Sales manager.
• Update and monitor weekly Sales dashboards to Sales manager with follow up actions.
• Close coordination between respective customers and supply chain operations in order to ensure right availability with rolling sales forecast.
• Establish continuous process improvement daily activities to ensure strategic requirements are achieved in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a field related to Business, Industrial Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Forestry, Agricultural study or other academic background.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in Sales. Exposure in selling products related to the Palm Oil Plantation segment or the Agriculture Industry will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in customers management, and with an understanding of their operational needs and impacts. Strong drive and interest in analytical skills and managing database.
• Experienced with Microsoft Office, with sound knowledge on the analytical and presentation capabilities of MS Excel & MS Power Point being essential.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact and blend into a multi-national and multi-cultural working environment.
• The role will be based in the corporate office in Petaling Jaya, and will require travel mainly within the Central region of Peninsula Malaysia. There will also be moderate levels of travel required within the Northern and East Coast regions.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.