Job Overview: To perform standard secretarial duties for designated directors as well as support the Executive Management Team, Asia Pacific with administrative work.
- This shall include. but not limited to the following
- Anticipates travel requirements and arranges travel and accommodation bookings with the company's appointed travel agent. When required, assist in the travel and accommodation bookings of all Management Team.
- Maintains filing of Directors' documents including Expense Reports.
- Assists in the preparation of presentation materials for Directors and organizes the materials for meetings.
- Handles Directors in-coming and out-going mail and prepares travel and other claims for approval by Vice President and General Manager.
- Checks travel and other claims of direct reports for approval by Directors.
- Attends to Directors telephone calls and maintains his office calendar.
- Sets-up staff meetings as required and record minutes of meetings.
- Performs standard secretarial duties as follows:
- Prepares Directors' daily beverage and serves Directors' guests as and when required.
- Opens and locks Directors office.
- Ensures the cleanliness of Directors office.
- Shreds classified documents periodically.
- Monitors department staff movements reporting to Directors - vacation leave, medical leave, outside appointments, etc
- Assist Executive Asst. in Executive Management Team workload.
- Minimum Secretarial Diploma and/or possess relevant experience
McDermott is a premier, fully integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.