We have a fantastic new role for an experienced Senior Cashier to join our finance team on a permanent basis. Within this role, you will provide support to the Finance Team by maintaining the banking ledger accounts, processing daily collections, reconciling payment files and recording transactions accurately in the SAGE general ledger.
Other responsibilities in this role will include:
- Checking, coding and inputting of all bank transactions onto our in-house systems.
- Accurately processing collections into our in-house database via post or into company bank accounts.
- Producing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing key reconciliations such as bank, Direct Debit and collections files.
- Processing, reconciliation and reporting of unallocated cash.
- Liasing with external third party debt managers monthly to resolve queries.
To be successful in the role of a Senior Cashier you will have the following experience:
- Excellent Excel skills including experience of pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience in completing high transactional volume bank reconciliations and processing payments.
- Ability to turn around tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Confident to work in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Experience of training and mentoring team members.
With more than 330 managed locations in more than 20 countries Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and...
From Penang Cy - Pulau Pinang
Published 13 days ago
We are looking for a responsible and organized Enrollment Specialist to advise and guide candidates in the enrollment process. The Enrollment Specialist will be...
From Promotiva - Kuala Lumpur
Published 11 days ago
The Credit Manager manages the Credit Control process across all countries in Middle East and Asia, including recommend credit limits, verification of credit...
From Schlumberger - Selangor
Published 5 days ago