Job Overview: Responsible for the expediting activities with Vendors for all project supplies. Proactively engage with the Vendor to determine and verify that manufacturing progress achieved is validated with the percentage of progress reported. Expedite vendor documents required by VDR and SDRL. Clarify with vendor a detail list of sub-vendors at every stage of supply.
- Efficient and effective expediting to ensure delivery of high quality equipment packages, materials, associated documentation within schedule within the parameters of, and in compliance with the Company's Operating and Quality Procedures
- To be achieved by (but not limited to) the following activities:
- Expediting all equipment, materials and documentation against the Project Procurement Plan, SDRK, VDR, and other deliverables
- Expediting documentation froth from vendors and from JRT PMT back to Vendor
- Pursuing Vendor Documents on a timely basis to commence Engineering and QA review process
- Monitoring Vendors (and Sub Vendors as required) performance to ensure equipment, materials, documentation is of the required quality and highlight issues that may arise in priorities, workload, competence, schedule, ETA's, potential use of sub-vendors
- Ensuring vendors have access to, and use the JRMME Vendor portal
- Ensuring that Vendor is ready prior to any scheduling of FAT
- Reviewing Vendor reports and schedules before they issued. Chair weekly progress meetings with Vendors and Sub Vendors where required
- Interrogation/verification of Vendor Production Schedules
- Attending conference calls with Vendors
- Engineering Graduate/BSc Degree/Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience with same job
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Working knowledge of Italian language would be appreciated
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
* Given specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings. * With rough sketches to produce a drawings.. * Identify the possibility of...
Published 15 days ago
Job Description ·To manage production planning, process control, Inventory control, waste control, ensure product quality, delivery on time and cost control...
Published 12 days ago
Company Description Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia...
From Bosch Group - Pulau Pinang
Published 6 days ago
? Lead a team from contract manufacturer to support project from development, pilot build, and mass production to end-of-life. ? Liaison with Headquarter...
Published 7 days ago