Job Overview: Detailed knowledge of associated industry detailing standards & codes. Detailed knowledge of 3D and 2D drafting and material control systems (AutoCAD and/or MicroStation). Minimum 1 or 2 projects working experience in PDMS and/or PDS/SPM Capable of Leading projects.
- Prepare and develop arrangements and detail conceptual, FEED, studies, and detail design drawings of high technical quality and professional consistent presentation ensuring clarity and ease of construction.
- Develop 3D models and ensure clash free with all other disciplines.
- Ensure design deliverables are completed and issued per project specifications, MDR and project Level 2 & 3 procedures, and within agreed schedules and budgets.
- Apply knowledge and/or skills to a range of activities
- Set priorities, organize own work and time to meet objectives, and (as Lead Designer) forecast and plan resource requirements.
- When acting as Lead Designer, in addition:
- Direct small or medium Instrument Design team as Lead Designer
- Lead projects as Lead Designer engaging the participation of other disciplines. Coordinate all activities within own discipline and Discipline interfaces with other discipline
- Lead the design team of the assigned work area and complete within planned schedule and budget, in accordance with standards, MDR and project-specific procedures and to a high professional standard
- Plan, organize and direct all aspects of Discipline execution on the assigned project including scope, deliverable, schedule and all Discipline manpower resources-agree allocations with the Engineering Manager
- Ensure interfaces and deliverables are clearly identified
- Maintain responsibility for progress and productivity, identifying any required corrective action
- Act as project-based Discipline point of contact in communications and meetings with Project Team, Customer, vendor/supplier and/or subcontractor counterparts; and relevant agencies such as certifying authorities, auditors, third parties, etc.
- 10 years min with major contractor or consultant of which 5+ years of experience in predominately offshore oil and gas
- High school graduate with a diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Design, or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of QA Systems and a good communicator. Working experience in project coordination and execution skills. Detailed knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Auto lisp Programming, 3D Modeling, Menu and/or Macro compilation skills would be an advantage.
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
Job Responsibilities ? Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. ? Facilitate the client’s...
Published 23 days ago
Requirements Possess minimum Certificate/Diploma Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator Skill is a must Pets Lover Mandarin & English Speaking is a must Mandarin...
Published 22 days ago
- Work closely with our Creative and Marketing Teams to develop innovative graphics and merchandise based on requirements - Create designs, concepts, and...
Published 22 days ago
UX Designers needed for a large ecommerce company. You will be helping lead the UX design across the entire product lifecycle, working collaboratively in a...
From Gotopportunity - Kuala Lumpur
Published 20 days ago