The Role: PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: *Manage business requirements from process and information viewpoint and identify business process inter-linkages at enterprise level (beyond particular business domain), as well as establishing information requirements in support of business operations, analytical and decision-making requirements.
*Evaluate the logical view of the business functions (including common functions), data / information flows and inter-linkages (including inter-linkages with process external to the business domain), supporting the end-to-end business processes.
*Design or architect the IT solution that integrates and interoperable with the Bank's IT Infrastructure and software environment, and ensure solution architecture is robust, agile, secure and add value to the business.
*Recommend, document and provide architecture advisory roles on solution architecture principles and standards for common architectural patterns and standard integration methods (e.g. application web service) or APIs to be used in the solution development phase.
*Collaborate with system development and IT infrastructure teams throughout the design of IT solution and ensure solution architecture proposal is in compliance with the IT Enterprise / Technology Architecture design, standards and principles.
*Keep abreast with the latest technology development and advancement to implement appropriate solution architecture that is robust, agile and secure in meeting the business needs over time.
*Build and maintain strategic relationship with external expert and other IT organizations in order to benchmark and research appropriate technology and processes for IT solutions and services enhancement in the Bank.
* Solution Architecture
* IT Systems and Technology
* Technical Architecture
* System Development
* Emerging Technology
* Procedure , Systems and Methods
* Acts for the Greater Good
* Integrated Thinking
* Environmental Awareness
* Holistic Collaboration
* Engage and Influence Stakeholders
* Organisational Understanding
* Leveraging on Strategic Relationships
* Empowerment with Accountability
* Build Team Capability
* Drive Performance Excellence
* Executive Maturity
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS :
* Ability to engage with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyse and identify the right IT architecture that meets the business requirements and expectations
* Ability to participate in IT solution implementation as a subject matter expert working with IT infrastructure and application teams to ensure smooth implementation of the project
* Continuously develop the technical skills with the technology advancements for effective and efficient service delivery.
* Forward planning to ensure reliable architecture design to meet stakeholders' expectations
Established in 1959, our client acts as banker and adviser to the Government of Malaysia and regulate the country's financial institutions, credit system and monetary policy.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE :
* Academic Qualifications: Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology , Information Systems, Software Engineering or relevant professional qualification
* Experience: Knowledge in application system development life cycle and methodology . Minimum 5 years working experience as Solution Architect in performing the system development processes within the System Development Lifecycle [SDLC].
* In-depth expertise in one of the following:
- Cloud Architecture & Services
- Big Data and Database Architecture
- ESB, SOA, EAI
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft Tanjung Sdn Bhd (Co. Reg. No: 1103286-X)