What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Sr. Financial Accountant (Credit Collections)
The Global Credit Operations team is responsible to perform the end-to-end cash and credit collection activities through collaboration with Corporate Treasury, Global Sales Finance, Regional Finance and Sales team. The individual joining the Global Credit Operations team will have the opportunity to grow professionally as the team embarks on the journey to support the business growth.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Assertive, creative and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, analytical, logical and diligent with good eye for details.
- Focusing on delivering a positive customer experience
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- Able to self-sustain and adapt to changes according to the business requirements
- Perform various collection activities to monitor past due and delinquent accounts
- Minimizing financial risk to the company by advising on credit worthiness of prospective and existing customers
- Assess credibility of corporate and non-corporate customers and recommend credit limit to the management
- Maintain credit control operational process and ensure that controls are in compliance with SOX, internal and external audit requirements
- Forecast collections for each of the customers for management’s decision making
- Make recommendation for shipment holds if customers are found to be delinquent in their payment
- Able to discern the root cause of problematic accounts and provide resolutions
- Minimize the risk of bad debts and mitigate Company’s Credit Risk
- Involvement in reporting & analysis to be provided to Management for strategic decision making
- Strong analytical skills and familiar with reporting and data analysis
- Good spoken and written English (Chinese language is an added advantage)
- SAP/ other ERP system knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Microsoft office)
Degree in Accountancy or Finance, or any equivalent accounting proficient qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Job Description :ãƒ»To lead daily operations of Finance & Accounts Dept.ãƒ»To responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all financial reports to MD...
From Agensi Pekerjaan Pasona Sdn Bhd - Sabah
Published a month ago
Responsibilities: Daily bank reconciliation Registration for trucks on a timely manner Review of credit assessment to be completed on a timely manner Accuracy...
From Hap Seng Trucks Sdn Bhd - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
Job Description Job Responsibilities General Ledger Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information Prepared...
From Regency Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd - Sabah
Published 25 days ago
Corporate Governance and Compliance Administrator Quantum Legal is looking to add a superstar to its team to work with its compliance and legal teams to support...
From Quantum - Sabah
Published 24 days ago