1. To perform routine service and maintenance of printers on site.
2. To carry out fundamental repair and trouble-shooting of printers on site or at base.
3. To complete daily assignments this is arranged by the Customer Service Co-ordinator.
4. Able to identify printer’s spare parts list in order to carry out the job efficiently.
5. Attend to customer complaints (related to printer repair and services) and develop customer relations.
6. Ensure that the approved procedures are implemented and maintained in the Technical Department.
7. Provide assistance to the Sales personnel/Production Division from time to time.
8. Abide by the discipline and safety in accordance with the Company’s policies and objectives.
1. Knowledge in computer networking
2. Experience in all kind of printers and copier will be added advantage.
3. Possess own transport & willing to travel.
4. 5.5 working days (alternate Saturday only)
5. At least 1 years experience in the field.