The Role: TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES * Emerging Technology * IT Systems and Technology
* Technical Architecture
* System Development
* IT System Support and Maintenance
* IT Project Management
* Procedure, Systems and Methods
* Acts for the Greater Good
* Integrated Thinking
* Environmental Awareness
* Holistic Collaboration
* Engage and Influence Stakeholders
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS :
* Ability to plan and perform all aspects of software quality assurance activities to successful completion for complex, multi-faceted initiatives that span business and IT
* Ability to design and execute test plans and test activities for a portfolio of systems with overlapping development schedules and release cycles
* Ability to effectively manage system acceptance teams and efforts, and clearly communicate status, risks, issues and recommend corrective actions to meet program and organisational objectives
* Ever changing technology world which may render solution obsolete and impact the IT solutions
* Organisational Understanding
* Leveraging on Strategic Relationships
* Empowerment with Accountability
* Build Team Capability
* Drive Performance Excellence
* Executive Maturity
* Self Confidence
Established in 1959, our client acts as banker and adviser to the Government of Malaysia and regulate the country's financial institutions, credit system and monetary policy.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE :
* Academic Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology. An advanced degree or Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is highly desirable.
* Experience: At least 6 years working experience with hands on experience of manual and automation testing, performing functional, system, performance and acceptance testing in technology organisations of which at least 3 years supporting quality assurance work, preferably in banking systems.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
Fircroft Tanjung Sdn Bhd (Co. Reg. No: 1103286-X)