Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain.
One of the reasons for ABB's success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
Support country local PG organization and assigned cluster of countries by providing advisory services including; bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, sureties, documentary letters of credit during the export sales contract negotiations and during post sales trade finance instrument finalization and execution.
Number of supported countries in the cluster: 8 (SG, PH, VN, TH, MY, ID, AU, NZ*)
- Number of bank guarantee contracts: 1200+
- Number of sureties: 50+
- Average value of the portfolio (Bank guarantees and sureties): MUSD 200+
- Total revenue for the area of responsibility (cluster): MUSD 800
- Systems used: Trade Finance Link (TFL), SARA (simple access rights application), SAP, e-banking systems to be confirmed
- Act as a center of competence for the trade finance instruments portfolio management for the cluster countries.
- Provide expert advice on trade finance instruments structure during the negotiation of and after the export sales contract is concluded.
- Provide relevant advice and risk mitigation activities in case of non-standard instruments being requested.
- Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments, know-how of specific local instruments such as sureties, burgs hafts, etc.
- Drive standardization of PG trade finance instruments wordings (standard templates, bank templates, global library, promotion of usage of international standards such as URDG, UCP, ISP98)
- Speaking partner to Head Global CoE Trade Finance, PG CFM's for Trade Finance Link (system) and Trade Finance portfolio (TFDC) hub and across regional hubs (in case of language or legal issues).
- Portfolio oversight (for countries with no TFDC hub servicing)
- - Support/oversight on the data quality management in TFL
- - KPI reporting
- - SOX controls
- - Adhering to local regulations and relevant customary practices
- - Provide training
- Approval role (for hosting country)
- - Release bank guarantee requests as part of the 4-eye principle
- - Maintain bank guarantee portfolio (new issuance, amendment, extend or pay, claims, closing, free formats)
- - Usage of global application Trade Finance Link (TFL) and Bolero communication channel (where applicable)
- Support the Trade Finance Link development by providing input on identified, potential improvements
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management or other relevant
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit)
- URDG, UCP and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience
- Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage
- Pro-active business attitude with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English (oral and written)
We are offering: -Attractive Base salary + Incentives -We advocate a safe yet fun working environment -Career Advancement -Medical Benefit -EPF & SOCSO, EIS...
Published 14 days ago
Responsible to promoting products, services and professional advises and to maximize profit through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements...
Published 14 days ago
Job Description ·Full set of Account ·Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements ·Ensure financial records are maintained in...
Published 12 days ago
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. From rapid...
From Abb - Kuala Lumpur
Published 12 days ago