UX Designers needed for a large ecommerce company. You will be helping lead the UX design across the entire product lifecycle, working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team, solving complex customer challenges in the fashion/ retail world.
What you will be doing:
- You'll contribute to a user-focused design culture by communicating user needs to the rest of the company, facilitating and directing regular design workshops, and continually challenging them all to think bigger and to act smaller.
- You'll produce concepts and prototypes at multiple levels, knowing when to create pixel-perfect designs, and when to make simple sketches and prototypes using the latest visual and interaction design tools like Sketch, InVision and Miro.
- You'll develop design rationale and explain interaction and visual choices to the team, bringing them to life through storyboards, prototyping, mockups, flows, and other means.
- You'll build compassion and empathy with the customer through research to deeply understand them and their needs.
- You'll have the direct support from the UX Researchers, but also the responsibility for planning, moderating, analysing and sharing your own research and taking all these insights into design, prototyping and testing cycles.
- You'll proactively seek input from stakeholders, incorporating business needs into compelling design concepts, iterating these ideas with customers and your team to test these in the market as quickly as possible.
- You'll build relationships with brand managers and other creative designers across brands.
- You have extensive commercial UX design experience
- You're experienced working in cross-functional agile product teams
- You're an excellent communicator and can tell compelling stories through any interaction, presentation or workshop.
- You're people-focused and lead the way in incorporating customer insight into your designs. You are compassionate, empathetic and understanding with users at every turn.
- You are a highly self-organised and analytical thinker.
- You develop the approach for tackling design problems using your toolbox of well established methods and UX processes.
- You have a strong portfolio that includes UX-focused case studies across web and mobile apps
Job Responsibilities ? Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. ? Facilitate the client’s...
Published 20 days ago
Requirements Possess minimum Certificate/Diploma Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator Skill is a must Pets Lover Mandarin & English Speaking is a must Mandarin...
Published 19 days ago
- Work closely with our Creative and Marketing Teams to develop innovative graphics and merchandise based on requirements - Create designs, concepts, and...
Published 19 days ago
1. Preparation of design proposal, layout plans, 2D/3D drawings (must have excellent skill in 3D Max) and material proposal. Produce sample and mood boards....
Published 13 days ago