Job Overview: Quality Control activities to determine product conformity to customer specification through independent inspection and tests in accordance with the Project Quality Plan. Identify non conformity for rectification and assure final resolution.
- Participate in inspection activities to assure product Quality.
- Initiate Quality Planning for the project to assure compliance first time through proactive and preventive measures and consults with the Project Quality Manager concerning prevention and appraisal resources and the effectiveness of project Quality Plan/Procedures necessary to achieve the product quality.
- Participate in the evaluation for non conforming items.
- Liaise with QC/NDT/Certification/Welding Engineering and customer to ensure that Quality problems are addressed and technically resolved
- All inspection results need to be documented and if non conformity exist, documentation shall be raised to establish corrective action.
- Asses the manpower requirements during the project execution as per the schedule and the progress
- Exercise proactive approach in prevention of a problem by interface with production, engineers and management personnel.
- Assist in conducting internal audits to assess the effectiveness of Quality System outlined in Project Quality Plan and Inspection Test Plan
- Liaise with customer representatives for ensuring product conformity and stage release for each activity denoted within the Project Quality Plan/I.T.P.
- 2 year Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering degree
- 5 years Quality control or related experience Weld, Pain, Mat'l E&I Inspection
- ASNT or CSWIP Qualification
- Quality Education
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions-from the wellhead to the storage tank-to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
* Given specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings. * With rough sketches to produce a drawings.. * Identify the possibility of...
Published 18 days ago
Job Description ·To manage production planning, process control, Inventory control, waste control, ensure product quality, delivery on time and cost control...
Published 15 days ago
Job Overview: Responsible for the expediting activities with Vendors for all project supplies. Proactively engage with the Vendor to determine and verify that...
From Mcdermott International - Kuala Lumpur
Published 12 days ago
Company Description Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia...
From Bosch Group - Pulau Pinang
Published 9 days ago