Analyst : 0000E5T9 Description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Analyst.
- Driving best practices in analytics as part of the MYH analytics roadmap that is aligned with country business priorities and the regional roadmap;
- Support development and deployment of new analytical capabilities
- Support the pre-campaign analysis to identify target customers, provide recommendation and insight from past campaigns.
- The role holder will generate business profitability and grow market share by supporting CVM strategies with best practice and industrial implementation of analytical enablers, maximise business opportunities and increase the value of customer relationships via the development of standardised customer segmentation models and triggers for each RBWM business according to the characteristics and needs of the market
Leveraging deployment from Regional Analytics team, the key strategic deliverables for which the role is responsible for include:
- Developing sophisticated and innovative analytics which deliver increased value to the business
- Organizing business processes within analytics to be more efficient and cost effective enabling analytic insights to be commercialized
- Providing technical leadership in the design & implementation of the next generation of CRM strategies for MYH
- At least 2 years of customer analytics experience in the area of product management and/or marketing for RBWM
- Strong technical skill in SAS and Microsoft Excel. At least 2 years experience in using SAS.
- Experience in using R, Phyton, etc.
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics (Decision Science), Business, IT, Artificial Intelligence or in a related field
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad.
: Branch and Retail Banking
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 13-Feb-2020, 06:16:38 Unposting Date
: 14-Mar-2020, 15:59:00