Systems Analyst 4-Support (Senior OFSAA Technical)-19001MGQ Preferred Qualifications Must Have (Technical):
- Configuration of the OFSAA solution.
- Understand business requirements and implement technical solution within OFSAA in an efficient way.
- Research and solve the data related issues within the environment.
- Advising other assets engaged in the project on OFSAA configuration details.
- Experience in leading and developing data warehousing applications/ Costing applications in financial and banking domain.
- Expert of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Application toolset.
- Recommend enhancements in Oracle DB and tool based on implementation experience.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c, SQL, PL SQL, Data Architecture, UNIX Shell Scripting, and advanced Performance tuning.
- Experienced in OFSAA Data Foundation and GL Reconciliation Modules.
- Experience in Unified Metadata Manager.
- Import Model.
- Data Management Tools: like T2Ts, File Extracts, and Data Quality Framework.
- Data Entry Forms and Queries; Excel uploads; Atomic Schema Uploads.
- Business Metadata Management.
- Metadata Archive/Restore.
- Rules Framework; Configure Business rules in OFSAA.
- Metadata Browser.
- Should have worked on sourcing data from multiple source systems using ODI/ Informatica/OWB or other major ETL/ ELT tools.
- Exposure to DIH would be good to have.
Must Have (Operational):
- Production support of OFSAA, this includes batch runs and development requests to fix defects as required.
- Designs technology solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices.
- Thorough understanding of key business processes and ability to communicate and translate those needs to technical solutions.
- Work closely with external customers, technical resources and executives (Application Managers, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Development/Quality teams).
- Evaluate the risks and solutions before taking action, so that action plans are timely, realistic and positive.
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation and high performance.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3-5+ years of Hands-on experience in OFSAA modules.
- 3+ years of expertise in developing forms with the help of OFSAA forms framework.
- 6+ years of experience writing and debugging complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures in Oracle database.
- 6+ years of experience working in the financial industry.
- Excellent understanding of BFSI - Banking and Insurance domain.
- Experience in Metadata browser, Rules Framework, and data management tools.
- Expertise in configuring Business rules in OFSAA modules.
- Expertise in building T2T (Table to Table) transformations in OFSAA.
- In-depth understanding of dimensions, hierarchies and attributes as it applies to OFSAA profitability modules.
- In-depth understanding of Data Warehousing concepts and dimensional modeling.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues. Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management. Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. Both a Bachelor*s and Master*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience 8 years related experience prior to taking this position. In addition, experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools.
: Yes, 75 % of the Time
: MY-MY,Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur
: Regular Employee Hire
Job Description: 1. Operating System Administration (Windows Server 2008 & Debian) 2. Network Monitoring and Audit 3. Network Nat/Port Forward 4. Web Security...
From Ipma Industry Sdn. Bhd - Kedah
Published a month ago
Position: Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Engineer - SAP Basis Operation Support Job description In your new role you will: Provide 2nd and 3rd level SAP...
Published a month ago
???? 1.???????,????? 2.???????????? 3.?????????,?????????????; 4.????????; 5.??????SQL??????????????; ???? 1.???????,1???????? 2.??mysql????,??????????...
Published 22 days ago
Software Developer (C# .Net) Implico (M) Sdn. Bhd. - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job Description • We are developing a pool of developers for OpenTAS® product...
Published 18 days ago