Company Description Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition) and the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019 for Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze).
This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To implement the production plan given including wheat intake, wheat cleaning and flour milling with high accuracy and efficiency.
- To operate the wheat cleaning or flour milling production lines in the shift as and when assigned by the Shift Miller or Chief Miller in order to achieve the target cleaning and milling efficiency, extraction rates, capacity and quality compliance of the product.
- To implement in-house maintenance, minor engineering repair and housekeeping schedules as per plan provided.
- To diligently carry out the required sampling, measuring and accurate recordings, reporting and filing during the shift in order to achieve timely and useful production data.
- To promptly report any defective symptoms or breakdown of machinery and closely monitor the maintenance & repairs performed by the engineering department during the shift to ensure minimum loss of production time.
- To acquire knowledge on the production processes, machinery & equipment operations, materials & products and the necessary skills through on-the-job training and correspondent courses.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least an Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Prefer candidate with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fresh graduates or final semester students are welcomed to apply
- Training will be provided
- 3 Full-Time positions available in Lumut, Perak
MFM is honored to receive the following awards:
- Human Resources Asia Recruitment Awards 2019, Best Onboarding Experience (Bronze)
- HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition)
* Given specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings. * With rough sketches to produce a drawings.. * Identify the possibility of...
Published 18 days ago
Job Description ·To manage production planning, process control, Inventory control, waste control, ensure product quality, delivery on time and cost control...
Published 15 days ago
Job Overview: Responsible for the expediting activities with Vendors for all project supplies. Proactively engage with the Vendor to determine and verify that...
From Mcdermott International - Kuala Lumpur
Published 12 days ago
Company Description Bosch has been present in Malaysia since 1923, represented by Robert Bosch Sdn Bhd, with offices located in Selangor and Penang. In Malaysia...
From Bosch Group - Pulau Pinang
Published 9 days ago