Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
From rapid response and performance improvement to operational efficiency and life-cycle management, Service is one of our fastest-growing areas.
ABB's Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be responsible for generating service sales opportunities and secure profitable sales within the designated area, focusing on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire Service product portfolio in collaboration with other ABB service units in Electrification business in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager, you will play a crucial role in implementing the service sales strategy.
- Utilizing the ServIS database to understand the existing installed base and identifying and developing sales opportunities for Service Product Portfolio within the Electrification Division.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the entire ABB Service Product Portfolio in collaboration with other business units.
- Identify customer needs, analyze and prepare calculation/offer/quotation/proposal (in line with ABB financial and contractual terms and conditions) for submission to customer; with main objective to secure Orders/Contracts from customer
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations, responding immediately to issues and demonstrating in-depth technical Service product/solutions knowledge to promote product Life Cycle Management.
- Communicating contract details in accordance with ABB offerings and strategy and managing associated administrative Sales processes.
- Preparing and reviewing sales plans and proposing recovery actions when needed to ensure all targets are met.
- Implementing the Service sales strategy, with a focus on penetrating installed base, and promoting various upgrade, retrofit and value add solutions to the benefit of the customer and ABB.
- Being actively promoting ABB's Service products and solutions during various marketing activities (trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings) while monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Act as a team player committed to working in a quality environment with the ability to work independently and with all levels of management
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in sales and marketing activity. Those with experience in service and maintenance industry will be advantaged.
- Should exhibit good knowledge of Industry, customers and projects in Malaysia, specifically in utilities and oil and gas.
- Able to work under pressure in order to meet short dateline.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to work across reporting lines.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Posses own transport and willing to work and travel on short notice.
We are offering: -Attractive Base salary + Incentives -We advocate a safe yet fun working environment -Career Advancement -Medical Benefit -EPF & SOCSO, EIS...
Published 21 days ago
Responsible to promoting products, services and professional advises and to maximize profit through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements...
Published 21 days ago
Job Description ·Full set of Account ·Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements ·Ensure financial records are maintained in...
Published 19 days ago
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. The Project...
From Abb - Kuala Lumpur
Published 19 days ago