Payment Services Manager : 0000EASA Description If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within HSBC Operations, Service and Technology, Global Operations focuses on delivering services to internal and external customers.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role Payment Services Manager.
To manage onshore MYH Payment Operations (Local Payments – Rentas, MEPS, Rentas Position Desk; Cross border TT – Inward & Outward; Callback process, Investigation and Cables; Salary processing, e-Pintas and Cash Balance of Payment) and provide oversight management for the GSCs directly supporting MYH Payments (Cross border TT, Local Payments, Salary Processing, Investigations, charges & Cables, Call back processes). Role holder is also the GSC Liaison and ensure that the work being performed are in compliance with established controls and procedures as required by rules and guidelines ie. BIM, FIM, audit recommendations, local regulations and business practices. To provide quality customer services on time through efficient and cost effective processing. To participate in industry and bank wide initiative directly/indirectly related to Payment Services. To manage direct and indirect cost while working closely with business and other departments to ensure that processes are aligned to business expectations. To ensure that Bank account reconciliation and Assurenet Reviews are completed and any discrepancies/long outstanding are reported and escalated within timelines
- Contribute to cost efficiency of areas under his/her responsibility.
- Contribute to the efficient operations of the department and to work towards zero defect processing
- Safeguards the Bank from potential loss arising from fraud and regulatory breaches/risk
- Manage the department to ensure that the work is completed within the established service standards and controls
- Support BAU operations of the Bank to provide quality customer service to all LoBs clients
- Contribute to the development and staff’s training by identify the appropriate training needs.
- To maintain and observe the right controls to mitigate HSBC's risks exposures
- Safeguard the Bank against financial, system, compliance & reputational.
- To adhere to the Financial Crime Risk's policies and FIMs. This includes Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorist Financing & Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
- The major challenge of the jobholder is to ensure a high standard of operational efficiency and customer service of the highest level by providing solutions to customers’ needs without compromising on accuracy and internal control measures.
- Strong knowledge in CBIDs, Swift and BOP Codes.
- Strong knowledge in GWIS and HUB/HFE (Payments related, signature verification)
- Strong knowledge in ORM TT/IRM TT process and procedure
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel & Lotus Note)
- Strong understanding of the applicable regulatory & compliance requirements relating to Payment Processing
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Strong numerical skills – capacity planning and resource optimization
- Strong leadership skills – ability to motivate and manage small teams
- Strong decision making skills – ability to take tough decisions keeping in mind business objectives
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to think quickly and act in tough situation.
- Self-driven with a ‘Can Do’ approach
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd
: Asia Pacific-Malaysia-Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur-Kuala Lumpur
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 22-May-2020, 10:09:02 Unposting Date
: 05-Jun-2020, 17:59:00
Applications Sales Manager - Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar-20000D8O Preferred Qualifications About the Job Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit delivers...
From Oracle - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
Applications Sales Manager - Malaysia, Singapore-20000D8M Preferred Qualifications About the Job Oracle’s Utilities Global Business Unit delivers the...
From Oracle - Kuala Lumpur
Published a month ago
Company Description About Us Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 15,30...
From Expeditors - Johor
Published 19 days ago
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network...
From Nokia - Kuala Lumpur
Published 24 days ago